An Open Label, Multicenter, Non-Comparative, Phase IV Study of Panitumumab to Characterize Its Safety, Tolerability and Activity in Indian Subjects With Previously Treated Wild-Type RAS (KRAS and NRAS), Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Mar 2018.