A Phase 2, Double-Masked, Randomized, Active Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ASP8232 in Reducing Central Retinal Thickness in Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 8232 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIDI
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.