A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Study of Ipatasertib (GDC-0068), an Inhibitor to AKT, in Combination With Paclitaxel as Neoadjuvant Treatment for Patients With Early Stage Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAIRLANE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.