A Phase 2 Study of Glembatumumab Vedotin, an Anti-gpNMB Antibody-drug Conjugate, as Monotherapy or in Combination With Varlilumab Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary) ; Varlilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued, because based on the data from METRIC study, company has decided to discontinue the glembatumumab vedotin program across all indications.
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, enrollment in the glembatumumab vedotin plus checkpoint inhibitor cohort has been completed.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 130.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History