A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the BPSC1001 (VSV?G-ZEBOV) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in Healthy Adult Volunteers in Lambar?n?, Gabon.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results published in the PLOS Medicine.
- 01 Oct 2017 Results published in the PLOS Medicine.
- 01 Apr 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in a Public Health Agency of Canada media release.