Randomized Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Interest of a Down-scaled Treatment Strategy Using Dual Therapy (Nucleoside Analogs) in HIV Infected Patients Already Being Treated Using Triple Therapy, Who Present With a Successful Virological Control and for Which the HIV Reservoir is Low to Moderate
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Integrase inhibitors; Maraviroc; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRULIGHT
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.