Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of NiCord, Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells, in Patients With Hemoglobinopathies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 15 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 20.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Gamida-Cell media release, data from 13 patients in this trial will be presented at the BMT Tandem Meetings (2018).
- 20 Feb 2018 Results (n=13) published in the Gamida-Cell media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History