Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of NiCord®, Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells, in Combination with a Second, Unmanipulated Cord Blood Unit in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Gamida-Cell media release, data from 13 patients in this trial will be presented at the BMT Tandem Meetings (2018).
- 20 Feb 2018 Results (n=13) published in the Gamida-Cell media release.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History