Pivotal trial of benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin 1.2%/3.75% gel (Onexton) for the treatment of moderate to severe acne.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 13 Jul 2018 According to a Bausch Health Companies media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International changed its name to Bausch Health Companies.
- 05 Dec 2014 New trial record
- 25 Nov 2014 Results published in a Valeant Pharmaceuticals International media release.