A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Blinded-assessor, Follow-up, Phase 4 Study in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Completed the Initial Treatment Part in the NORD-STAR Study and Have Reached Stable Low Disease Activity
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Leflunomide; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CO-STAR
- 12 Jun 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2019.