IDC 56: A Randomized Double-blinded Study Comparing Ceftaroline to Standard of Care Therapy With Cefazolin and Vancomycin as Surgical Prophylaxis for High Risk Orthopedic and Cardiac Surgeries
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Cefazolin; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVTAROLINE
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.