A Phase I/II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Nintedanib/Vargatef in Combination With Paclitaxel Chemotherapy for Treatment of Patients With BRAF Wildtype Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIPAWILMA
- 19 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Dec 2014 The trial focus of study has been changed from TU, AR to TU as maximum tolerated dose has been removed from primary endpoints section, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2014 New trial record