A phase III, double blind, randomised, placebo controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of a single treatment of Clostridium botulinum toxin type A to improve the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen Limited
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 09 Dec 2014 New trial record