A phase II, biomarker study using digital PCR method in EGFR mutated, advanced lung adenocarcinoma patients treated with afatinib. WJOG8114LTR
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Oct 2017 Update results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 20 Apr 2016 Trial design presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by University Medical Information Network-Japan record.