Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Velcade in Combination With Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=13) assessing tolerability of bortezomib and lenalidomide in patients with relapsed myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) or acute myeloid leukemia (AML) after allogeneic stem cell transplantation, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Aug 2018 according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.