A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SAGE-547 Injection in the Treatment of Subjects With Super-Refractory Status Epilepticus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brexanolone (Primary)
- Indications Status epilepticus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STATUS
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Resolution of status epilepticus), according to a SAGE Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Sep 2017 Top-line results published in a SAGE Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History