Efficacy of monthly sodium risedronate for the treatment of corticosteroid induced osteoporosis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study )
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 15 Dec 2014 New trial record