A Multicenter Phase II Trial of Intratumoral pIL-12 Electroporation in Treatment-Refractory Metastatic and Unresectable SCC of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2016 Preliminary findings from this trial were presented at the EUROGIN 2016 Conference, according to an OncoSec Medical media release.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.