A double-blind, randomized investigator-initiated study to determine the safety and the effect of Diamyd in combination with Vitamin D on the progression to type 1 diabetes in children with multiple islet cell autoantibodies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary) ; Vitamin D
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DiAPREV-IT 2
- 24 Jan 2018 According to a Diamyd Medical AB media release, The Swedish Medical Products Agency approves a change to the trial, the change entails that the recruitment will stop at 26 children instead of 80 children and that the childrens metabolic and immunological parameters will be followed in total for 2 years after the first injection instead of 5 years.
- 24 Jan 2018 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, results of this trial is brought forward to 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated