A Phase I/II Trial of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Patients With Refractory/Recurrent Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma (PCNSL) and Refractory/Recurrent Secondary Central Nervous System Lymphoma (SCNSL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Toxicity results of ibrutinib in combination with high-dose methotrexate (HD-MTX) in r/r PCNSL/SCNSL (n=6) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology