A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Single Center, Clinical Study of MTP-131 (Ocuvia) Topical Ophthalmic Solution in Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema and Non-Exudative Intermediate Age-related Macular Degeneration.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReVIEW
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2015 Results were presented in New York City at Stealth second Mitochondrial Science and Medicine Series symposium focused on mitochondria role in ophthalmology according to Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
- 25 Jun 2015 Results published in the Stealth BioTherapeutics Media Release.