Multi-center, Phase II, Open-label Study of Efficacy and Safety of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE™) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma (PTCL) and Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to enrollment challenges and not as a consequence of any safety concern as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.