A Phase III Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial in High-Risk Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) Subjects With Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) to Determine Whether Bromodomain Extraterminal Domain (BET) Inhibition Treatment With RVX000222 Increases the Time to Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (MACE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apabetalone (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETonMACE
- Sponsors Resverlogix Corporation
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Resverlogix Corporation media release, primary endpoint read-out is anticipated in around the end of 2018.This read-out will prove pivotal in planning of FDA and EMA registration applications.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Resverlogix Corporation media release, company has surpassed the planned enrollment target of over 2,400 patients in this study.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a Resverlogix Corporation media release, independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has completed a sixth safety review and recommended that the study should continue as planned without any modifications.