A Phase 1b Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of CMB305 (Sequentially Administered LV305 and G305) in Patients With Locally Advanced, Relapsed, or Metastatic Cancer Expressing NY-ESO-1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CMB 305 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 12 Mar 2018 Results published in the Immune Design media release.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Immune Design media release, data from 25 NY-ESO-1+ soft tissue (STS) patients, including 14 synovial sarcoma patients was presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to the Immune design media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History