A Prospective, Multi-center Phase II Trial on the Efficacy and Safety of Low-dose Erlotinib Monotherapy for Frail Patients with EGFR Mutation-positive, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer(TORG1425)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Independent review committee (IRC)-confirmed objective response rate (ORR) to the low-dose erlotinib) has been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.