A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose-range Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALX 0061 Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vobarilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADY
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 26 Mar 2018 Results presented in an Ablynx Media Release.
- 26 Mar 2018 According to an Ablynx media release, primary endpoint (The percentage of subjects who achieved a response at Week 24 according to the composite m BICLA BILAG-based Combined Lupus Assessment score) has not been met.
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History