A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose-range Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALX 0061 Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vobarilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADY
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed to completed.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, topline results from the study are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ablynx media release.