Modulation of Autophagy: A Clinical Study of Vorinostat Plus Hydroxychloroquine Versus Regorafenib in Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Patients (CTMS# 14-2015)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine; Regorafenib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 19 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.