Efficacy and safety of 3 doses of S 47445 versus placebo in patients with Alzheimer's disease at mild to moderate stages with depressive symptoms. A 24-week international, multi-centre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II study in monotherapy followed by an optional 28-week extension period in co-administration with donepezil.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tulrampator (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (end date: 20 Sep 2017).
- 27 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 20 Sep 2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History