A Phase 1/2a Study of E6201 for the Treatment of Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With FLT3 Mutation, Including Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs E 6201 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Strategia Therapeutics
- 30 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 28.
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated