A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double-blinded, Single-center Phase-I, Pilot Study to Assess Tolerability and Safety of Repeated Subcutaneous Administration of ABvac40 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABvac 40 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Araclon Biotech
- 25 Jan 2018 According to an Araclon Biotech media release, this trial was conducted in partnership with TFS International (TFS).
- 01 Aug 2016 Results presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC 2016), according to an Araclon Biotech media release.
- 01 Aug 2016 Results published in an Araclon Biotech media release.