A 12-week Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Phase III Study, Followed by a 4-week Randomised Withdrawal Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Ibodutant 10 mg Once Daily in Female Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhoea (IBS-D)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibodutant (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Menarini
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.