An Asian, Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled 14-Week Study of DS-5565 in Patients With Post-herpetic Neuralgia Followed by a 52-Week Open-label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mirogabalin (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEUCOURSE
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, based on the results of REDUCER and NEUCOURSE clinical trials, company has filed a marketing application of the Mirogabalin, for peripheral neuropathic pain (PNP) in Japan.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, the results from the global clinical development program consisting of several phase 3 clinical trials, including NEUCOURSE, REDUCER and ALDAY, will serve as the basis for potential regulatory submissions in various countries.
- 30 Jun 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, full results from this trial will be disclosed in upcoming scientific mediums.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History