A Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Two Different Strengths and Regimens of a Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray and Individual Monotherapy Formulations (Comparators), in Subjects (12 Years of Age and Older) With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary) ; Mometasone; Olopatadine
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 17 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2014 New trial record