A Multicenter, Open-label, Flexible Dose Study to Assess the Long-term Safety of Pharmaceutical Cannabidiol Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Treatment for Pediatric and Adult Subjects With a Treatment-resistant Seizure Disorder Who Complete INS011-14-029 or Part A of INS011-15-054
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.