A Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) After Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma and, Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma and T- Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Dec 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.