A 24-week Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Active-Controlled, Exploratory, Proof-of-Mechanism Imaging Study Investigating the Efficacy of 150 mg of Namilumab Administered Subcutaneously vs Adalimumab in Patients With Moderate to Severe Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Inadequately Responding to Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Namilumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TELLUS
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.