A phase Ib study to assess the safety and tolerability of oral Ruxolitinib in combination with 5-azacitidine in patients with advanced phase myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), including myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) or acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) arising from MPN.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PHAZAR
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2018 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from completed to recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology