A phase Ib study to assess the safety and tolerability of oral Ruxolitinib in combination with 5-azacitidine in patients with advanced phase myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), including myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) or acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) arising from MPN.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera; Thrombocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PHAZAR
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 30 Mar 2015 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials: ISRCTN16783472)
- 17 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 4 Jun 2018 according to UK Clinical Research Network.