A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of CNTO 1959 (Guselkumab) in the Treatment of Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 226, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.