A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Clinical Study Investigating the Efficacy, Tolerability, and Safety of Continuous Subcutaneous ND0612 Infusion Given as Adjunct Treatment to Oral Levodopa in Patients With Parkinson's Disease With Motor Fluctuations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iNDiGO
- Sponsors NeuroDerm
- 18 Apr 2018 According to a Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America media release, data from his trial will be presented at at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to a NeuroDerm media release, the company has received a Scientific Advice Letter from the Scientific Advice Working Party of the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The letter accepts the main design elements suggested by NeuroDerm for the amended version of this trial, including study population and primary and secondary endpoints, as well as the suggested statistical analysis approach.
- 11 May 2017 According to a NeuroDerm media release, trial completion expected in parallel with BeyoND study.