A Single-arm Dose Finding Phase Ib Multicenter Study of the Oral Smoothened Antagonist LDE255 in Combination With Azacitidine for High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sonidegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.