A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ASP8232 as Add-On Therapy to Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor (ACEi) or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) in Reducing Albuminuria in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 8232 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Renal failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALBUM
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 24 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Oct 2016.