A Phase 2 Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Study of MR901 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talaporfin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Light Sciences Oncology
- 23 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.