Dendritic Cell-based Active Immunotherapy of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Using Autologous Cells Transfected With RNA Encoding Two Different Leukemia-associated Antigens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines-Medigene Immnotherapies (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a Medigene media release, the company will present preliminary data on certain aspects of the trial at scientific conferences in 2018.
- 16 Mar 2018 According to a Medigene media release, company will present a poster at American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting .
- 18 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.