A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Study Followed by Dose Blind Period and Open Label Follow Up to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPASI-1
- Sponsors UCB
- 13 Apr 2018 Results assessing two phase 3 trials CIMPASI-1 and CIMPASI-2, was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CZP compared with placebo in the treatment of moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis, were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 16 Feb 2018 According to a UCB media release, data from a pooled sub-analysis of the studies CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT will be presented at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an UCB media release, 48-week data from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials were presented at the 26th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History