A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Study Followed by Dose Blind Period and Open Label Follow Up to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPASI-1
- Sponsors UCB
- 28 May 2018 Based on data from phase 3 clinical development program consisting of CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT, UCB announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved extending the label for CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol) to include a new indication in adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis, according to an UCB media release.
- 27 Apr 2018 Based on data from phase 3 clinical development program consisting of CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT, UCB today announced that the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended approval of a label extension for CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol), to include a new indication in adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis, according to an UCB media release.
- 13 Apr 2018 Results assessing two phase 3 trials CIMPASI-1 and CIMPASI-2, was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CZP compared with placebo in the treatment of moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis, were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History