A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Study Followed by a Dose-Blind Period and Open-Label Follow-Up to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPASI-2
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Apr 2018 Based on data from phase 3 clinical development program consisting of CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT, UCB today announced that the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended approval of a label extension for CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol), to include a new indication in adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis, according to an UCB media release.
- 13 Apr 2018 Results assessing two phase 3 trials CIMPASI-1 and CIMPASI-2, was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CZP compared with placebo in the treatment of moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis, were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 16 Feb 2018 According to a UCB media release, data from a pooled sub-analysis of the studies CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT will be presented at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History