International, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study Assessing in Parallel Groups the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of PXT3003 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A Treated 15 Months
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLEO-CMT
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 18 Jan 2018 According to a Pharnext media release, an update from this trial will be presented at the 22nd edition of the Francophone Peripheral Nerve Society conference.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.