Proposal for a Non-randomized, Patient Sponsored, Multi-center Study Studying the Impact and Safety of the Utilization of Culture Expanded Autologous, Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Deployed Via Intravenous Injection for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adipose-derived autologous stem cell therapy American CryoStem Corporation (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors American CryoStem Corporation
- 18 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.